Career and coaching services for alumni:
tailor-made just for you.
The University of Ottawa Career Services and the Alumni Association have joined forces to provide all University of Ottawa graduates with career and coaching services, regardless of their year of graduation. So, whether you’re looking for your first job or undergoing a major career change, you can call on professional advice to guide you through the process.
Career services for graduates
- consulting services on how to write your CV or prepare for an interview
- career fairs, lectures and workshops
- a virtual career library.
Career counselling services for graduates
- psychometric testing and interpretation
- career counselling sessions
- coaching to support you in your career path.
Other than the psychometric tests, which cost $20 each, all these services are free of charge if:
- you are a University of Ottawa graduate, and
- you graduated less than two years ago.
There is a charge for some services if you graduated more than two years ago, but the cost is considerably lower than their market value. For more details, Career Services for Alumni.
For more information or to make an appointment:
University of Ottawa
85, University street, Room UCU 312
The Library has an impressive range of career development resources available. Follow the link for a virtual tour.